Application Type Bond 1 Part or 2 Part 1 Part Material Form Lithographers Tape Substrate Steel Industry Printed Circuit Board industry, Splicing, Graphic Arts industry Manufacturer 3M Chemistry Unplasticized polyvinylchloride (UPVC), Rubber Cure Method Pressure Sensitive Color Ruby Red, transparent Key Specifications Mil-Spec (United States Military Standard): meets MIL-T-40620A.
Technical Data for 3M 616
- Adhesive - Bond
1 Part or 2 Part
- 1 Part or 2 Part - 1 Part
- Tape - Lithographers Tape
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) - Printed Circuit Board industry
- Industrial - Paper industry
- Printing and Graphics - Graphic Arts industry
- Other - Opaquing, Stripping, Edging
- Other - Unplasticized polyvinylchloride (UPVC), Rubber
- Pressure Sensitive (min) - Pressure Sensitive
- Clear / Transparent - transparent
- Red - Ruby Red
- Mil-Spec (United States Military Standard): T-40620A - meets MIL-T-40620A.
General Bond Strength (psi) 36 (oz./in.) Test Method Tensile Strength (psi) 29 (lbs.in.) Test Method
Elongation (%) 50 Test Method
Shelf Life Details Storage: Store under normal conditions of 70°F (21°C) and 50% relative humidity. Shelf Life Temperature (°F) 70 Shelf Life Type From date of manufacture. Shelf Life (mon) 12
Best Practices for 3M 616
Comparable Materials for 3M 616
Spec Engine® Results
Questions about this material?
Get personal assistance with your specific application needs.