Application Type Bond 1 Part or 2 Part 1 Part Material Form Vinyl Tape Substrate Steel Industry General purpose holding Manufacturer 3M Chemistry Rubber, Polyvinyl chloride Cure Method Pressure Sensitive Color Black, Blue, brown, gray, green, orange, purple, Red, transparent, White, Yellow High Temperature Resistance (°C) 16 to 29
Technical Data for 3M 764
- Adhesive - Bond
1 Part or 2 Part
- 1 Part or 2 Part - 1 Part
- Tape - Vinyl Tape
- Industrial - Temporary marking of parts or machines
- General Purpose - General purpose holding
- Other - Non-critical applications, Color coding, Bundling, Safety marking, Protect parts, equipment or products from abrasion
- Other - Rubber, Polyvinyl chloride
- Pressure Sensitive (min) - Pressure Sensitive
- Clear / Transparent - transparent
Application Temperature (°F) 61 to 81
General Bond Strength (psi) 18 (oz./in.) Test Method Tensile Strength (psi) 13 (lbs./in.) Test Method
High Temperature Resistance (°C) 16 to 29
Elongation (%) 180 Test Method
Shelf Life Details Store under normal conditions of 60° to 80°F (16° to 27°C) and 40 to 60% R.H. in the original carton.;To obtain best performance, use this product within 12 months from date of manufacture. Shelf Life Temperature (°F) 61 to 81 Shelf Life Type From date of manufacture. Shelf Life (mon) 18
Best Practices for 3M 764
Best results are attained when applied to a clean, dry surface at temperatures between 60° to 80°F (16° to 27°C).
Comparable Materials for 3M 764
Spec Engine® Results
Questions about this material?
Get personal assistance with your specific application needs.