Application Type Bond 1 Part or 2 Part 1 Part Material Form Tape Substrate Ceramic, Glass, Metal, Engineered plastics Industry wire mesh, Glass door, Windows, Non-conductive plastic to metal bonds in electronics Manufacturer 3M Chemistry Acrylic, Epoxy hybrid Cure Method Pressure Sensitive Relative Solvent Resistance Chemical Resistance: High solvent resistance High Temperature Resistance (°C) 204, 149
Technical Data for 3M 9244
- Adhesive - Bond
1 Part or 2 Part
- 1 Part or 2 Part - 1 Part
- Electronics - wire mesh, Non-conductive plastic to metal bonds in electronics
- Construction Door - Glass door
- Construction Window - Windows
- Other - brackets, hinges, knobs, Weld-free stainless steel joining, belts
- Dispenser - Application equipment
- Pressure Sensitive (min) - Pressure Sensitive
Structural/Load-Bearing Structural General Bond Strength (psi) High Shear Strength (psi) <1,000 Test Method
High Temperature Resistance (°C) 204, 149
Best PracticesBest Practices information currently not available.
Comparable Materials for 3M 9244
Spec Engine® Results
Questions about this material?
Get personal assistance with your specific application needs.