Application Type Adhesive, Antenna for smart cards, Antenna for RFID tags 1 Part or 2 Part 1 Part Material Form Paste Substrate Engineering plastics, PET, Coated paper, High performance plastics Industry Antenna for portable electronics, Polymer thick film, Electronics, Screen printable conductor for flexible substrate, Tantalum and ceram, Tantalum/ceramic capacitors, Via plugs for pad-on-via and through-hole filling, Ground-plane conductor Manufacturer Dow Cure Method Heat Cure Temperature (°C) >120 (C) Odor Details Low (aromatic) Cure Time (min) 10 Viscosity (cPs) Paste, 13,000 Color Silver
Technical Data for Dow PI-2500 Highly ConDuctive Silver Ink
- RFI/RMI Shielding - Antenna for smart cards, Antenna for RFID tags
1 Part or 2 Part
- 1 Part or 2 Part - 1 Part
- Electronics - Antenna for portable electronics, Screen printable conductor for flexible substrate, Tantalum and ceram, Tantalum/ceramic capacitors, Via plugs for pad-on-via and through-hole filling, Ground-plane conductor
- Thick Film Materials - Polymer thick film
- Industrial - Membrane switches, PTF Dielectrics
- Sign, Printing and Graphics - Printable ink
- Dispenser - Standard production equipment
- Screen Print - Screen printing, Stencil printing
- Gray - Silver
Cure Temperature (°C) >120 (C) Odor Details Low (aromatic) Cure Time (min) 10 Viscosity (cPs) Paste, 13,000
Filler Silver Ink Thermal Conductivity (W/m°K) 4.60
Flash Point (°F) 213.8
Shelf Life Details Shelf life is indicated by the “Use By” date found on the product label. When stored at or below 5°C, Dow Corning Highly Conductive Silver Inks have a shelf life of 6 months. To ensure uniformity, 1-kg containers should be slow-rolled prior to use. 30-cc syringes should be stored on their sides. Shelf Life (mon) 6
Not Good For
Don't Use For Ground plane conductor and/or EMI shielding, Thermal management/thermal pillars
Best PracticesBest Practices information currently not available.
Comparable Materials for Dow PI-2500 Highly ConDuctive Silver Ink
Spec Engine® Results
Closest Results from this Manufacturer
Questions about this material?
Get personal assistance with your specific application needs.