3M Adhesive Remover
Application Type Remover, Liquid Cleaner, Substrate cleaner 1 Part or 2 Part 1-Part Material Form Aerosol, Pen Substrate Metal Manufacturer 3M Chemistry Methyl ethyl ketone, Citrus-Based Cure Method Solvent Odor Details Low citrus Color Pale Yellow Key Specifications FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration) and/or CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency): The ingredient(s) of the product when dried after application are listed as Generally Regarded As Safe (GRAS) under FDA regulation 21 CFR 182.20 Can Be Used In Conjunction With These Materials Tapes
Technical Data for 3M Adhesive Remover
- Cleaner – For Uncured Materials - Liquid Cleaner
- Cleaner – For Substrates - Substrate cleaner
- Cleaner/Debonder/Remover – For Cured Materials - Remover
1 Part or 2 Part
- Other - Laminates
- Solvent-Based - Citrus-Based
- Other - Methyl ethyl ketone
- Spray - Mist
- Yellow - Pale Yellow
- FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration) and/or CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency) : 182.2 - The ingredient(s) of the product when dried after application are listed as Generally Regarded As Safe (GRAS) under FDA regulation 21 CFR 182.20
Can Be Used In Conjunction With These Materials
Odor Details Low citrus
Flash Point (°F) 117.0, -50.0
Best Practices for 3M Adhesive Remover
Surface preparation for metal bonding or painting.
Dissolves the sticky overspray of many aerosol and cylinder adhesives.
Can replace mineral spirits, chlorinated and halogenated solvents, acetone, methyl ethyl ketone, and other volatile organic solvents.
Wipe-away glue, grease, and grime without filmy residue. Remove adhesive overspray.
Flush 3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Cylinder Applicators and Hoses.
Remove grease, oil and many soils from garage and work site floors.
Remove adhesive tape residue.
Clean greasy parts and equipment.
Clean away marker and crayon.
Dissolving away the overspray of countertop laminating adhesive.
Wiping away oil from a concrete floor.
Comparable Materials for 3M Adhesive Remover
Spec Engine® Results
Closest Results from this Manufacturer