Application Type Lubricant 1 Part or 2 Part 1-Part Material Form Aerosol Substrate Plastics, Rubber parts, Vinyl Industry Lubricate door, Lubricate trunk weather-stripping Manufacturer 3M Chemistry Silicone Polymer, Petroleum Distillate Cure Method Solvent Viscosity (cPs) High Color Clear
Technical Data for 3M 08877
1 Part or 2 Part
- Weatherstrip - Lubricate trunk weather-stripping
- Construction Door - Lubricate door
- Other - Moving parts, Eliminating squeaks caused by friction, Cutting tools, Lubricate hatchback, Lubricate sunroof, Lubricate "T" top
- Other - Hand, Cloth
- Clear / Transparent - Clear
Viscosity (cPs) High
Non-Corrosive Protecting against rust and corrosion
Flash Point (°F) -50.0 % Solids (%) High
Best Practices for 3M 08877
1. Turn spray tip so opening points to dot on rim of can.
2. Hold can upright and push actuator on top of can all the way down to apply a uniform spray.
3. If using the extension tube, insert it in to the actuator using a twisting motion.
4. Best results are obtained when material is at room temperature. Higher temperatures increase the pressure in the can, and lower temperatures reduce the pressure.
5. Hold can 8" to 10" from surface to be sprayed. Apply evenly and use sparingly.
6. For hard to reach or small surfaces, use the extension tube.
7. On rubber, leather, and vinyl
apply and wipe with a cloth.
Comparable Materials for 3M 08877
Spec Engine® Results
Closest Results from this Manufacturer