Application Type Lubricate, Gaskets 1 Part or 2 Part 1 Part Material Form Paste Substrate Stainless Steel Industry Pump gears, Bolts, Packaging machinery, Worm gears, Nuts, Screws Manufacturer Bostik Chemistry Heavy metal free Color White High Temperature Resistance (°C) 246 Low Temperature Resistance (°C) -21 Density (g/cm³) 0.910 to 1.030 Key Specifications FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration) and/or CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency): Meet FDA requirements, National Sanitation Foundation: Certified NSF H-1
Technical Data for Bostik Never-Seez White Food Grade with PTFE
- Gasketing - Gaskets
- Lubricant - Lubricate
1 Part or 2 Part
- 1 Part or 2 Part - 1 Part
- Mechanical Fastening Parts - Bolts, Nuts, Screws
- Industrial - Chain drives, Conveyor and oven bearings, Pipe fittings, Stainless steel fittings, Valve stems and assemblies
- Gears - Pump gears, Worm gears
- Machinery - Packaging machinery
- Metal-Free - Heavy metal free
- Dispenser - Gun
- FDA (U.S. Food & Drug Administration) and/or CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency): Acceptable - Meet FDA requirements
- National Sanitation Foundation: H1 Rated - Certified NSF H-1
High Temperature Resistance (°C) 246 Low Temperature Resistance (°C) -21
Flash Point (°F) 429.8 Test Method Density (g/cm³) 0.910 to 1.030
Shelf Life Details Never-Seez® White Food Grade with PTFE does not deteriorate with age when stored unopened at temperatures below 120°F (49°C). Quality and performance are guaranteed for five years from the date of manufacture on unopened containers. Shelf Life Temperature (°F) <120 Shelf Life Type From the date of manufacture Shelf Life (mon) 61
Best PracticesBest Practices information currently not available.
Comparable Materials for Bostik Never-Seez White Food Grade with PTFE
Spec Engine® Results
Questions about this material?
Get personal assistance with your specific application needs.