International Epoxies & Sealers Bedliner Plus
Chemical Resistance Outstanding chemical resistance, Chemical Resistance: Fluid Resistance: Waterproofs Application Type Coating, Sound dampening 1 Part or 2 Part 2-Part Material Form Liquid Substrate Aluminum, Bare metal, Steel, Wood, Concrete, Fiberglass Industry Anti-skid floor applications, Rocker panel protection, Utility trailers, Designed for truck beds, Recreational vehicles, Emergency vehicles, Horse trailers, Decks, Truck bedliners, Utility trailers, Floor pans, Trunk lining, Truck fender protection, Dump trucks beds Manufacturer International Epoxies & Sealers Chemistry Aliphatic urethane Cure Method 2-Part cure, Heat cure Application Temperature (°F) 65 to 85 Cure Temperature (°C) 49, 60 Cure Time (min) 60, 30 Color Black Stain Resistance Stain resistant Other Resistance Slip resistant Durability Tough, Durable Can Be Used In Conjunction With These Materials Existing paint
Technical Data for International Epoxies & Sealers Bedliner Plus
- Chemical Resistance : Fluid Resistance : Water Resistance - Waterproofs
- Chemical Resistance - Outstanding chemical resistance
- Noise Reduction - Sound dampening
1 Part or 2 Part
- Transportation - Rocker panel protection
- Utility - Utility trailers
- Trucks - Designed for truck beds, Dump trucks beds, Truck fender protection, Trunk lining, Truck bedliners
- Recreational Vehicles
- Commercial & Specialty Vehicles - Emergency vehicles
- Trailer - Utility trailers, Horse trailers
- Sporting Equipment - Golf carts
- Industrial - Designed for any other high impact areas, Industrial equipment
- Flooring - Decks, Anti-skid floor applications, Floor pans
- Other - Steps
- Polyurethane - Aliphatic urethane
- Other - 1685 Applicator gun
- Heat - Heat cure
- 2-Part Cure
Can Be Used In Conjunction With These Materials
- Other - Existing paint
Application Temperature (°F) 65 to 85 Cure Temperature (°C) 49, 60 Test Method Cure Time (min) 60, 30 Test Method Dry Time (min) Rapid drying, 60 to 120 Work / Pot Time (min) 50 to 60 Test Method
General Bond Strength (psi) Superior adhesion, Excellent film build
Non-Corrosive Prevents corrosion Stain Resistance Stain resistant UV Resistance Excellent UV resistance Impact Resistance High impact resistance Other Resistance Slip resistant
Durability Tough, Durable Flexibility Outstanding flexibility, Flexible
Shelf Life Details Product should be stored in a cool, dry location in unopened containers at a temperature between 50ºF to 85ºF (10ºC to 30ºC) unless otherwise labeled. Shelf Life Temperature (°F) 50 Shelf Life (mon) 12
Best Practices for International Epoxies & Sealers Bedliner Plus
1. Remove rust and all loose material from surface to be coated.
2. Clean and degrease the surface.
3. Abrade the surface using a cup brush or with a 120-180 grit abrasive.
4. Wash and rinse area to remove dust or loose particles.
5. Blow off the surface using clean compressed air. Surface must be completely dry.
6. Use epoxy primer or direct-to-metal primer to coat bare metal substrates.
Easy To Apply
Remove lid from Part A Bedliner and connect applicator gun to can. (Dispenses with the included #1685 Applicator Gun)
NOTE: Before topcoating, let dry for 24 hours, abrade area and then clean.
Apply catalyzed bedliner solution evenly using applicator gun. Adjust distance and air pressure (50-80 psi) to achieve desired textured appearance. Apply to the back and sides of the bed first. Spray to hide and allow to flash. Allow 5-10 minutes flash time between coats. Then apply the texture by backing away from the surface. Proceed to the bed floor and repeat the same procedure to the floor. For more texture use lower pressure and allow a longer flash time before applying the next coat. Apply entire mixed solution within 30-40 minutes.
Unmask the vehicle within 30-45 minutes.
Pour 6 fl. oz. of Part B Activator into each can of Part A Bedliner individually.
lid on Part A Bedliner and shake vigorously for two minutes.
Mix and use product in a well-ventilated area.
Clean the gun using xylene, acetone or urethane reducer.
Comparable Materials for International Epoxies & Sealers Bedliner Plus
Spec Engine® Results
Closest Results from this Manufacturer